Sunday, February 10, 2013

Money Saving Tip #1 continued: Dollar Tree (Part 2)

So as I previously mentioned I will now show proof of the items that you can get at Dollar Tree and have the savings be astronomical!

Check these out!


So In the above pictures, once can see the variety of stuff first off between the kitchen stuff like chopping mats, scissors, tissue paper and then reusable bags (which were all $1) ... then there are items I used coupons on and got them all amazingly cheap! The Hefty bags for example are $1 and then I used a $1.50/2 coupon from month ago or so and that being applied to every two I got would be 25cents each box... WOW! and they are the slide zip so its high quality! Then take the nesquick resealable chocolate powder mix at $1 each and -$1/2 coupon so making it $1 total per two... WOW.
 
I Think that It is completely worth it to check out Dollar Tree not only are there cool little gadgets but, it is a great savings too! 
 
Hope everyone had a good Day and Night!!
<3, N

No comments:

Post a Comment